KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY CONVOCATION
The Convocation of the Kyambogo University consists of:
- All persons who studied and completed a course of at least one academic year at Kyambogo University
- All persons who studied and competed a course of at least one academic year in all the former institutions (ITEK, UPK and UNISE), which merged to form Kyambogo University, and its affiliated institutions.
- All persons who studied and completed a course in all National Teachers Colleges in Uganda.
- Students admitted by Kyambogo University or seconded to other Universities for their studies.
- Certificate holders of less than one academic year of study approved by the University Council.
- Current and former members of the University Council.
- Current and former members of the Appointments Board.
- Current and former Vice Chancellors, Academic Registrars, Secretaries and Deans of Students.
- Recipients of Kyambogo University Honorary Degrees.
- Patrons of the Convocation.
- The Vice Chancellors, Directors, Principals and staff of constituent and affiliated institutions.
- Outside scholars on teaching and/or research at Kyambogo University.
- Corporate Membership shall include institutions and organizations that subscribe the aims and objectives of the Convocation.