1. A Fresian Bull at Simba Farms, Ibanda(Field Study on Farming Systems,November 2014) Photo by CKT.
2. Silage Processing Equipment at Simba Farms, Ibanda(BSB 316, November, 2014)
3. Biology students studying multipurpose farm machinery at Simba Farms, Ibanda District(November,2014)
4. Biology students attending a Biological Principles of Agriculture (BSB316) Lecture at Simba Farms in Ibanda District. The field trip was organized by Assoc. Prof. C.K.Twesigye & Dr. Rosemary Nalwanga of the Department of Biological Sciences.
5. Science and Technology Conference, hosted by the Department of Biological Sciences at Colline Hotel, 2009:
Theme: “Science and Technological Innovations for Sustainable Development”
Chief Guest: Hon. Aston Kanjara, Minister of State for Investments.
Keynote Speaker: Professor Elly Sabiiti, Makerere University, College of Agriculture and Environmental Studies
Conference Chair: Dr. Charles K.Twesigye, Kyambogo University,