1. Kyambogo University has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of the following;
- Motor Vehicles: Lot 1- 3Station Wagons for DVC-AA, DVC-FA & US Lot 2- 2Motor cycles
- Road works
- Kiln (muffle furnace)
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (as amended), and are open to all bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(b) from 00 a.m – 5.00 p.m.
4. The Bidding Documentsin Englishfor each category may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Shs. 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only) payable onto Kyambogo University A/C 9030005704587 Stanbic Bank.
Payment procedures: Pay to the above account, present the Bank payment slip to the University Cash Office for issuance of receipt to be presented to Procurement and Disposal Unit at the address on 6(b) for issuance of the Solicitation document.
5. (a) Sealed applications clearly marked
“Application for the supply and delivery Motor Vehicles Lot 1- 3Station Wagons for DVC-AA, DVC-FA & US
“Application for the supply and delivery motor cycles Lot 2 – 2 Motorcycles
‘’Application for rehabilitation and upgrading of the University’s Harlow Road (0.516km)
‘’Application for supply, delivery and installation’’ of a KILN (muffle furnace)
should physically be delivered at the under mentioned address by 11.00a.m on 15th March 2019 for road works(B) and Kiln (C) while bids for motor vehicles and motor cycles should be delivered by 11:00a.m on 21st March 2019. The bids will be opened at 12:00noon. at the Procurement and Disposal Unit, in the presence of the applicants who wish to attend.
6. Note: that the bidding documents should be submitted in properly sealed envelopes labeled, “Application for;
SUBJECT OF PROCUREMENT
PRE- BID MEETING
|Lot 1||3 Station Wagons for DVC-AA,DVC-FA, US||15,000,000/=||28/02/2019 at 11:00am|
|Lot 2||2 Motor cycles||500,000/=||28/02/2019 at 11:00am|
|B||Road works||10,000,000/=||22/02/2019 at 9:00am|
|C||Kiln (muffle furnace)||3,000,000/=||22/02/2019 at 11:00am|
(b) The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Administration Building (1st Floor), Kyambogo University, P.O. Box 1, Kyambogo, Tel 0414-287642.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address above at 6 (b) at or before 11:00a.m on 15th March 2019 for B and C; 11:00a.m 21st March 2019 for A: Bids must be accompanied by a bid securities in form of unconditional bank guarantee. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who
|8. The planned procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follow;