TO: ALL Prospective Graduands for the 16th Graduation Ceremony of Kyambogo University
FROM: The Academic Registrar
The Academic Registrar would like to inform all students who will satisfy the examiners and qualify for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates that the 16th Graduation Ceremony is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th and Friday 13th December 2019.
1. The registration exercise for graduation will take place at your respective Faculty/School. The students who will satisfy their examiners and qualify for graduation will be required to confirm the spelling of their names at their respective Faculties/Schools.
2. The financial verification exercise will take place at the Bursars office. All graduands should have been financially verified by 8th November 2019.
3. The following are the fees for graduands:
1. Graduation fee – 100,000/=
2. Transcript fee – 30,000/=
3. Certificate fee – 30,000/=
4. Convocation fee – 10,000/=
The 16th Graduation Ceremony will be conducted as follows:
A: WEDNESDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2019
1. Kyambogo University Graduate School
2. School of Management and Entrepreneurship
3. Faculty of Special Needs and Rehabilitation
B: THURSDAY 12TH DECEMBER, 2019
1. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
2. Faculty of Vocational Studies
C: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER, 2019
1. Faculty of Education
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Engineering