The Academic Registrar, Kyambogo University, invites Online Applications for private admission on Direct Entry Scheme/A’ Level only for the 2023/2024 Academic Year. The application forms can be accessed on the link https://apply.kyu.ac.ug. On submitting the form, print out a payslip and pay a non-refundable fee of Shs.50,000/= for Ugandans and East African Nationals and $ 30 for other International applicants plus whatever bank charges that are levied by any bank integrated with Academic Information Management System (ACMIS): Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit photocopies of equated academic documents from UNEB to the Admissions Office, Room 3 not later than the closing date for receiving applications. Applicants who may find challenges in filling out the Online application form can receive help at the university (Admission Division)The Deadline for receiving Online application forms is 28th April 2023.
General Admission Requirements
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at the University if he/she has:
- The Ugandan Certificate of Education (O’Level) with a minimum of 5 Passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least 2 Principal Passes in Approved Subjects obtained at the same sitting of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education Examination (A’Level).
A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to any Diploma Programme at the University if he/she has:
- The Ugandan Certificate of Education (O’level) with a minimum of 5 Passes obtained at the same sitting, and
- At least 1 Principal Pass and 2 Subsidiary Passes in Approved
Get full Advert
Click the button below. You will be redirected to the download page were you will be able to download the advert.
The university receives all intakes applications online via the admissions portal. Apply online in a few clicks.
The university has a Directorate of Research & Graduate Training which manages all the graduates' programmes and their respective activities.
NOTE: Compulsory Information
- Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes is contained in the O’Level and A’Level Entry Scheme Minimum Entry Requirements obtainable on this website.
- Applicants should fill out and submit the forms online from the link: https://apply.kyu.ac.ug.
- Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling out the online application forms.
- Whoever buys documents not originating from the Office of the Academic registrar does so at their own risk. BEWARE OF CONMEN AND CONWOMEN!
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on her behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMISSION.
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents as this will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of award where applicable and prosecution in the courts of Law.
- Note that: Candidates whose Ordinary and Advanced level results are of Grades “Y”, “Z”, “7” and “9” NEED NOT APPLY because they are not eligible for admission.