The Public Relations Office, headed by the Senior Public Relations Officer, responsible for Public Relations and Marketing Officer, and Assistant Public Relations and Marketing Officer falls under the department of the Vice-Chancellor.
Our Mandate is to market the University by providing information in the broadest sense about the University’s activities and act as a link between the University and the public with the aim of projecting the image of the University positively.
The Office handles Communication and Marketing activities, which include:
- Promoting and Protecting the University image
- Preparing and Implementing Public relations plan
- Receiving Official visitors
- Writing Newsletters, bulletins and press releases
- University functions well prepared and arranged.
- Attending to Public complaints
- Maintaining Positive media relations
- Advertising University programs
- Disseminating of information
- Organizing University official functions and Events
- Marketing and Branding
- Online communication services
To be the preferred communications and public relations team in delivering public information for Kyambogo University
To position the sector of Public Relations as the main source for quality work and professional advice in all areas of communications and public relations.
To function as a strategizing body for Kyambopgo’s information and communication system and offer effective and efficient services to Management, Faculties, and departments and entire Kyambogo Community.
Additionally, to function as a high quality, accurate and timely provision of information to the different stakeholders by using all available forms of media.
- Respect – We are committed to dignity and we respect each other’s opinion
- Integrity – We value a workplace culture that promotes personal and professional integrity.
- Diversity – We value a workplace where diversity in all its forms is encouraged and recognized for its contribution to a more creative, rewarding and productive service
- Accountability – We value a workplace where accountability for our actions, prudent use of resources and responsibility for our successes and failures are reflected in how we conduct ourselves.
Senior Public Relations and Marketing Officer
Mr. Reuben Twinomujuni
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Public Relations and Marketing Officer
Ms. Sibbo Jennifer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Public Relations Office
Kyambogo University Main Building,
P.O. Box 1
Kyambogo, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414287354