The Top management of the University consists of the following officers:
- Vice Chancellor responsible for academic, administrative and financial affairs of the University,
- Deputy Vice Chancellors responsible for academic affairs and, finance and administration respectively,
- University Secretary responsible for general administration,
- Academic Registrar responsible for academic matters,
- University Librarian responsible for the development, control, management and co-ordination of all library information services,
- University Bursar responsible for financial administration and planning of the University and
- Dean of Students responsible for students’ welfare
- Chief Internal Auditor responsible for providing assurance to Management and the University Council on the effective functioning of internal controls, risk assessment, and consistent application of University policies and applicable laws.
- Director Human Resources responsible for ensuring optimum use of Human resources as a key to achieve objectives of the University.
- Director Planning and Development responsible for generating planning awareness, steering the University into a systematic planning process and coordinating all planning activities in the University including resource mobilization efforts