The office of The Deputy Vice Chancellor-Academic Affairs welcomes you to Kyambogo University Web.site.
Kyambogo University aims at offering quality education to all students (National and International) in areas of Arts and Social Sciences, Vocational, Science, Engineering and Special Needs /Teacher Education and both our Vision and Mission act as the driving forces in attaining this aim amidst a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
Aware of our historical past, it is imperative for us to thank you all, our stake holders, for your unending support since our inception as a University in 2003.lt is through your support that we have achieved greater meaning, confidence and endurances as a University and we count on your continued support.
In pursuit of our ultimate goal of providing quality higher education, we have in place a number of offices among which is that of the Deputy Vice Chancellor-Academic Affairs which is mandated to perform the following key functions;
- Provision of academic leadership and co-ordination of research.
- Ensuring effective and efficient implementation of policies on teaching and research in order to maintain academic standards of the University.
- Evaluating curricula offered by the University and proposing reforms in accordance with national education policies and job market requirements.
- Handling duties of the office of the Vice Chancellor, in absence of the Vice Chancellor.
- Overseeing quality assurance in the University.
- Chairing the following committees of Senate: Admissions, Research, Grants & Publications, Library and Information services and Visitation and Affiliation committees.