1. Kyambogo University has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of Medical Insurance Services.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (as amended), and are open to all bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(b) from 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m.
4. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug. Shs. 200,000/= (Two hundred thousand shillings only) is payable onto Kyambogo University A/C 9030005704587 Stanbic Bank. Payment procedures: Pay to the above account, present the Bank payment slip to the University Cash Office for issuance of a receipt to be presented to Procurement and Disposal Unit at the address on 6(b) for issuance of the Solicitation Document.
6. (a) Sealed applications clearly marked “Application for Provision Medical Insurance Services” should physically be delivered at the under mentioned address by 12.00noon on 10th October 2018. The bids will be opened at 2:00 pm. at the Procurement and Disposal Unit, in the presence of the applicants who wish to attend. Note that the bidding documents should be submitted in properly sealed envelopes labelled, “Provision of Medical Insurance Services – KYU/NCONS/2018-19/00003”.
(b) The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Administration Building (1st Floor), Kyambogo University, P.O. Box 1, Kyambogo, Tel 0414-287642.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address above at 6 (b) at or before 10:00 am on 10th October 2018: All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in form of unconditional bank guarantee worth Ugshs. 20,000,000 (twenty million Uganda Shillings). Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who
8. The planned procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follow;
|. Publish bid notice||6th September 2018|
|b. Pre-Bid meeting||18th September 2018 (11:00 am)|
|c. Bid closing date||10th October 2018|
University Secretary/Accounting Officer