Dr. Kasule George Wilson
Publications in International Peer-Reviewed Journals:
- Etomaru, I., & Kasule, G. W. (2018). Towards Building Impact Literate Research Culture in African Universities: Case of Makerere in Uganda. International Journal of Education and Research, 6 (4), 69-82.
- Namutebi, E., & Kasule, G. W. (2018). Student mentoring and discipline in Ugandan universities: the case of the central region. International Journal of Education and Research, 6 (4), 83-96.
- Kyomuhendo, F., & Kasule, G. W. (2017). Tutor Competence and Teacher Trainee Academic Performance in Primary Teachers’ Colleges in the Southern Region of Uganda. International Journal of Education and Research, 5(9), 275-284. Link to this article: ijern.com
- Kasule, G. W., & Bisaso, R. (2016). University Administrative Staff Competence and Quality of Service Delivery in a Ugandan Public University. International Journal of Education and Research, 4(11), 165-174. Link to this article: ijern.com
- Kasule, G. W., Wesselink, R., & Mulder, M. (2016). Professional Development Status of Teaching Staff in a Ugandan Public University. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, DOI: 10.1080/1360080X.2016.1181883. Link to this article: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1360080X.2016.1181883
- Kasule, G. W., Wesselink, R. & Mulder, M. (2015). The influence of hygiene and motivation factors on teaching staff innovation competence: an empirical study from a Ugandan university. Journal of Education, 3(9), 1-13, ISSN: 2347-8225.Link to this article: researchjournali.com/pdf/2009.pdf
- Kasule, G. W. (2015). Impact of Work Environment on Academic Staff Job Performance: Case of a Uganda University. International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics,4(4), 95-103, ISSN: 2278-3369.Link to abstract of this article: managementjournal.info/abstract.php?id=885
- Kasule, G. W., Wesselink, R., Noroozi, O. & Mulder, M. (2015). The current status of teaching staff innovation competence in Ugandan universities: perceptions of managers, teachers, and students. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management,1-14, DOI:10.1080/1360080X.2015.1034425, ISSN: 1360-080X (Print), 1469-9508 (Online).Link to this article: mmulder.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2015-kasule-curr-stat-of-teach
- Kasule G. W. & Neema-Abooki, (2014). Challenges and Strategies for improving Staff Development in Higher Education Institutions in Uganda. International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Comparative and Comparative Studies, 1(1), 36 – 46, Print: ISSN 2059-4976, Online: ISSN 2059-4984.Link to this article: ijmcs-journal.org/IJMCS_April214_Wilson&Abooki.pdf
- Kasule, G. W., Wesselink, R. & Mulder, M. (2014). Developing innovation competence profile for teaching staff in higher education in Uganda. Journal of Education, 2(2), 1-26, ISSN: 2347-8225. Link to this article: researchjournali.com/pdf/394.pdf
- Kasule, G. W. &Neema-Abooki, (2013). Academic Staff Professional Development at Kyambogo University, THE INTUITION, 5(1), 1 – 11, ISSN: 2276 – 9692
Dr. Owino Philip
Refereed Journal Publications:
Owino, P. Munene, J.C. and Ntayi J.M. (2016). Does Responsibility Accounting
in Public Universities Matter? Journal of Cogent Business and Management. http://dx.dol.org/10.1080/23311975.2016.1254838
Owino, P. (2017). The current status of Responsibility Accounting in Ugandan
Public Universities. Danish Journal of Business and Finance Management Research Vol. 3 (1) pp1-8. http//www.donnishjournals.org/djbfmr
Owino, P. (2017). Responsibility Accounting in Public Universities: Agency
Relation Consideration. International journal of educational policy research and Review Vol. 4 (4), pp, 62-71. https://doi.org/10.15739/IJEPRR.17008
Mr. Rwothumio Joseph
Refereed Journal Publications:
Rwothumio, J., Musaazi, J. C. S., & Orodho, J. A. (2016). Academic Staff Perception on the Effectiveness of Recruitment Process in Kyambogo University-Uganda. IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME) Vol 6 (4) Pp 25-32.