OFFICE OF THE DEAN, FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES
SHORT COURSES FOR THE FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES FOR A PERIOD OF 2-3 MONTHS
The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies invites online applications for admission to the following short courses for applicants with a minimum entry requirement of Ugandan Certificate of Education (‘O’ Level).
Applicants should fill the forms online from the Admissions Portal .
On submitting the form, print out a pay slip and pay anon refundable fee of UGX. 50,000 plus whatever bank charges that are levied by each bank integrated with our system namely; DFCU bank, Eco bank and Stanbic Bank.
The deadline for receiving the application forms is 17th June 2019. Course fees per short course is UGX. 600,000/= excluding application fee which is UGX. 50,000/=
N.B: Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly from the University’s ICT Office , Computer Centre and Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
|1||Cake making and decoration|
|2||Breads and yeast products|
|3||Biscuits, cookies and scones|
|5||Apparel designing Childrens’ wear|
|6||Apparel designing ladies’ wear|
|7||Apparel designing mens’ wear|
NOTE: COMPULSORY INFORMATION
- Information on specific admission requirements to the short courses shall be obtained from the Dean’s Office, Faculty of Vocational Studies.
- Don’t buy any other documents not originating from the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies. Those who buy do so at their own risk. Beware of conmen and conwomen.
- The Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies has not appointed any Agents to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the Application fee stated above.
- All inquires should be addressed to the Dean, Faculty of Vocational Studies at the above address
- The successful participants will be awarded with certificates of competence.